Info

this blog is more like a online publish diary or i called it as "punching bag". i write everything, most of it is what i feel. never force to follow and never force to read. Thank You! ;)

Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm In LOVE!!

for the first time I've heard her voice, it was superb! such a very nice voice she had. at the beginning, i thought she was one of American girls like i used to see in YouTube(cover songs). Since she's very attractive and talented, I've dig some more information and this is what I've found.(Source= Wikipedia)

Birth name : Julie Anne PeƱaflorida San Jose
Born : May 17, 1994 (age 17)
Origin : Novaliches, Quezon City, Philippines
Genres : R&B, Soul, Pop
Occupations : Singer, actress, student
Instruments : Vocals, piano, guitar, drums, flute, lyre
Years active : 2005 – present

such a very talented girl she is. here's my favourite cover song that she did. TWO THUMBS UP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment